Background.MyEm0.Com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I think I wanna Marry you

Woots!
Long time didnt update blog jor!~
Must be full of spider's webs and dust!~
Back to clean it up!~

Had a nice and sweet memories!~
So many happened since i didnt update my blog!~
My birthday, Pd trip, Sports Carnival, Outing and many more!~
Thanks to peeps who celebrated my birthday during meeting!~
You guys scared the shit out of me!~
Haha thanks to jong, wai ling and my brother!~
Of course the others larh, want me type all out meh?
Thanks for the present - Jia mei aka sui po >< jia hui and yao aka scary cat!~

Then Pd trip!~
Had a nice time over there!~
Sui Po, Steffi, Hui Xian, Gerald, Huey Ling dan banyak lagi!
Of course my brother lo!~
We took photos, sang songs, play games! woots and of course bbq!~

Then Sports Carnival!~
We won the champion again!~
RoAR!!!
Saou green, blue and red!
haha so happy !~

Outing!~
Went out with sui po, steffi, hui xian and hui xing ><
Had a lot fun that day!~
Unforgettable!~
<3<3
Watched ung fu panda ><
Ate sakae sushi ><

That's all for this time i guess?
See next time >< Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment